Tricky's sexy dance Tricky's sexy dance

you never cease to amuse me cannibusclock

good work tricky is pretty uhh.........well different, but who first invented ticky the clown and pubemuppet? meh good movie!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

I'm not sure about Tricky the clown, but DRUNKMAGIKOOPA created pubemuppet! Thanks for the review!

666FuckYou 666FuckYou

aha that was pretty funny

hey just think about it in the next trickyvs pube muppit have a sandwich but not your average sandwich a turkey sandwich. by the way good movie pube muppet always cracks me up!!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

lol! thanks!

Dedicated To Reggie Dedicated To Reggie

good work

It sucks losing a pet its happened to me, well if your cat could see this she or he would be greatful.

You-Fucking-Cunts responds:

He. And thanks.

Reminiscence 2 Reminiscence 2

pretty ummm..... Awsome

Good movie theres not to much to say except that you should make that matchstick fall faster thats it. Anf oh yah thats a catchy tune bangbang firefries what the hell are those people saying.

Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"3 Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"3

These are great movies

I like idea of dubbing the voices like an old kung fu movie. What makes these movies so good is the randomness of what these people say all in all the movie was great. I hope to see more like movies like these, next time try an old horror movie like night mare on elm street that would be hilarious. I have a couple of questions though, do you just record the movie on a webcam and import it into flash then just record voices?
And was that Mortal Kombat 1 or 2? please reply I need the answers to live!!

Knox responds:

it was mortal kombat 1!

For Bassclock For Bassclock

Good Work

How could some body say that kind of stuff its horrible I hope that those dumb people get punted off of NG well any way that was a good way to get back at those guys but hey i bet those are just dumb ten year olds trying to be all cool

Happy Birthday Card Happy Birthday Card

This video is stolen

Man ive seen this movie on lots of other sites you should try and make a flash movie not just steal from a website

By:tRaViTo_BoOmEr

FuckedUpFlash responds:

F*** dont acuse me. Grrrrr.

The Pink Killer The Pink Killer

Very Uhh........ Different?

Well over all that was pretty cool I have a couple of questions though what kind of programs did you use because I dont think that you used Flash. Did you use swif 3D? Yah well any way your movie is a very good but it could be better but over all it was cool and a good contribution to this web site.

Oh Yah could you respond with the anwser thanks
BY:tRaViTo_BoOmEr

iqueloque responds:

i used swift 3d and Flash MX thanx for the review.

Russell "The Dishwasher" Russell "The Dishwasher"

Wow it saved my life

My life has been saved thanks

(2003)Frickle D Frum (2003)Frickle D Frum

Claymation is cool

Good work on yet another claymation movie and you finally landed on the front page of NG great work hopfully ill be as good as you at movies
BY: